Corvinus Group LLC is a Security Systems Integration firm with many decades of experience providing Security Systems Integration in the Corrections and Cannabis Industry.
Additionally, we have an Electrical Company which is Corvinus Electrical Services. We are the holder of the Master License. Our Master Electrician has 15 years of extensive experience in all things electrical.
We offer state-of-the-art industrial automation and controls systems solutions, with comprehensive capabilities in control and automation engineering, electrical equipment installation and relocation. We can also serve as a full facility maintenance management team, managing subcontractors such as Plumbing and Heating as well.
Our expertise lies in the following areas with a focus on safety and security for facilities:
• Detention Security systems and controls
• Detention Security systems maintenance and service to include various lock manufacturers such as Southern Steel, Midwest Detention, Corrections Products, Brinks, etc.
• Multiple Video Systems including but not limited to: Bosch, Sony, Genetec, Exacqvision, etc.
• Multiple Audio Intercom Systems and equipment including but not limited to: Harding, Techworks, Quam, etc.
• Corvinus Group is Open Options access controls systems certified.
• Corvinus Group is Gallagher certified for perimeter systems and access control systems.
• We have 60+ combined years of experience in PLC programming for all the major suppliers including Omron, Allen Bradley, GE, Siemens
• We have 60+ combined years of experience in Human Machine Interface (HMI) to include Indusoft, WonderWare, Allen Bradley, CiTect, Iconics, etc.
We offer full-service maintenance and upkeep solutions. Our intuitive approach to preventative rather than reactive maintenance and service procedures ensure issues are taken care of in a manner as to provide true cost savings measures over the life of the systems. Our service program far exceeds that which our competition can provide, because we have the experience to understand every facility is unique and therefore has unique requirements.